Spechen Sie Deutsch?
If you are a German native speaker in Montreal or Ottawa, and you love video games, this job is for you!
Keywords Studios is currently looking for German candidates who master their language to be able to proofread it in the context of video games, to join our team.
- Proofreading texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography)
- Checking texts for consistency and recommending changes when necessary
- Writing error reports
- Performing minor, simple translations
- Ensuring subtitles match the audio tracks
- Proficiency in English and German (spoken and written)
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens, etc.)
- An interest in the video game industry (an asset)
- Experience in a similar position or in a related field (an asset)
The chosen candidate must be either a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit, and eligible to work full-time in Canada, or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
There is no age limit, although candidates must be at least 18 years old.
Candidates should be available to work from home and in-office as needed, according to project demands, and must live in Montreal or in Ottawa, and their surrounding areas. Given the current conditions brought by COVID-19, stringent security measures of cleaning and social distancing are in place to ensure the safety of everyone in our studio for the duration of the pandemic.
We’d love to hear from you. Follow this link to apply with us!
Natalia Ribas: email@example.com